The P2P Board of Directors is looking for new members!
May 20 2021
- Are you a parent or family member of an individual with a disability?
- Are you a professional working with individuals with disabilities and their families?
- Are you a community member who is interested in inclusive services for individuals with disabilities and their families?
- Do you want to make changes or improvements in Georgia for individuals with disabilities?
- Are you interested in serving in a leadership role for a statewide nonprofit also wanting to make changes and improvements in Georgia?
- Do you have a desire to volunteer with others who share this same passion?
(All interested persons should apply. Priority will be given to the family members of young children including elementary aged children, families living in SE Georgia, Hispanic families, and fathers/grandfathers of students with disabilities.)
Complete and submit the Interest Survey to learn more about opportunities with Parent to Parent of Georgia’s Board of Directors!