DBHDD’s Division of Developmental Disabilities, is hosting a series of public forums to collect feedback from individuals and families on services for people with developmental disabilities(I/DD).
August 23 2019
Don’t miss this opportunity to meet the DBHDD division director and his team and participate in a focused discussion on the direction of services for individuals with I/DD in Georgia. At this meeting you will:
- Receive updates from DBHDD on services such as: New I/DD Connects online portal, NOW/COMP waiver services and planning list, supported employment participant- direction service delivery model, crisis services, support coordination, and DBHDD regional field office operations.
- Participate in a focused discussion with other families and provide your feedback on I/DD services.
- Network with other families who share your experiences and concerns.
- Use your lived experience to impact the future of DD services provided in Georgia.
Who should attend: Self -advocates and family members of individuals with developmental disabilities who are currently receiving services or are on the planning list for services with DBHDD’s Division of Developmental Disabilities.
- September 11: Marietta 6:30pm-8:30pm
- September 17: Lawrenceville 6:30pm-8:30pm
- September 23: Macon 6:30pm-8:30pm
- September 25 Savannah 6:30pm-8:30pm
- October 11: Online Forum Noon-1:00pm
To RSVP: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/family-forums-tickets-68176258023
For questions, contact the organizer at 888-512-5736 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Sponsored by the Georgia Department Behavioral Health and Developmental Disabilities, Division of Developmental Disabilities