For Families and Partners:
During this period of teleworking, we ask families and partners to note the following things:
- During this time, Parent to Parent staff will be able to best and most quickly respond to you via e-mail. If you have access to e-mail please use this as your method of communication with us, if possible. If you don’t know the person’s email you can contact us by filling out this form and someone will be back in touch with you.
- Staff will be regularly checking the voicemail. If you leave a voice message for a Parent to Parent staff member, keep in mind your call may be returned from a private phone number. This unknown phone number is in order to protect the privacy of our staff members while they use their personal phones.
- Many meetings MAY be hosted online; stay-tuned to all Parent to Parent communications for the most up-to-date information.
Parent to Parent has decided to cancel, effective immediately until further notice, the following:
- ALL in-person visits to our offices, including both parent meetings.
- ALL in-person workshops and training opportunities.
We will continue to monitor the coronavirus situation closely. Please watch your email, Parent to Parent social media accounts, and our website for updates with the latest information on the status of our programs and services.
The Parent to Parent of Georgia Team