The Navigator Project is a leadership program that trains parents to be leaders and changemakers in their communities as well as volunteer representatives of Parent of Parent of Georgia.
Are You Ready to Grow as a Leader?
Valuable leadership lessons learned through training and volunteer activities include:
- Speaking in public
- Strengthening community awareness of disability
- Responding to the diverse needs of community members
- Asking for donations
- Organizing the disability community to establish working relationships with key partners
- Planning a successful event
- Engaging professionals and practicing diplomacy while building community exposure for yourself and your cause
Give us a call and find out how you can join the Navigator Project today!