Parent & Family Support
Sexuality is a topic that’s a challenge for many people to talk about. This challenge is compounded when individuals have disabilities. Here you will find some resources that will give you the knowledge and skills to talk openly about sexuality and enable individuals with developmental disabilities to lead sexually healthy lives.
- Is Asexuality Really a Thing? Isn’t it Actually a Disorder?
- Toolkit: Sexual Assault Awareness for People with Developmental Disabilities
- Healthy Boundaries Lesson
- Supporting LGBTQ+ People with Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities
- Finally, Disability Representation in Television and Film
- 4 Common Issues and Empowering Tips When Working with Parents